Late Post

Assalamualaikum

Interesting comments at Seoul Indoor Games organized by PPMK :

Person 1 was greeting me.
Person 1 : Ko sekarang pakai biru je kan....
My reaction : *default*

Person 2 was watching Moshitta and Vincent playing double.
Person 2 : Sebab ni ke suka Zul? (ni refers to Moshitta's skill in badminton)
My reaction : *default*

Refer previous post for what default reaction means.
Congratulations Mosh and Vincent for the gold medals =)


It occurs to me that although I hope to be a better person, I certainly don't wish I am someone else.


I am home. Those who wants to meet up can call for appointment. Oh btw, I don't even have a cellphone right now.

2 comments:



Mardhiah S said...

haha biruu~! go yonsei! :p

idatazira said...

aik tade cellphone?
mcm ajaib je kehidupan tanpa cellphone.