Summaries of Two Weeks and a Half

Assalamualaikum



Ok ok update. Haha. Padahal berlambak benda dalam draft. Satu pun tak complete. Don' t worry, you didn't miss much, considering there's not much that I've done since the past week, having to babysit Ardini.



The first weekend, went to visit Moshitta's family. And visited Pkah at her school. Ehem. Saya tau adalah tidak sopan tidur dalam kereta orang. I did try hard not too, trust me. Tapi halfway saya give up. If I didn't go to sleep I would have thrown up. Seriously jalan tersebut macam nak naik Cameron ke Genting. Wuwahhh. And ehem, that was the first time I met Moshitta's Wan and Acu. Um.. accidentally. I didn't they were coming. None of us knew. So it was kinda.. entah. I wasn't prepared pun kan. So it was a bit forgiven.



Last week was majlis nikah Along. Didn't take any picture. I had to come and go suddenly due to other commitments. Again, I know it's kinda ehem but I really didn't know what to do. What was worse was the fact that I didn't even get to know all of Moshitta's cousins name. My performance of the weekend sums up into two lines of SNSD's Etude.



왜 그러니 너 실수 투성이 넘 어색한 행동과 말들

매력이라곤 뭐, 전혀 보이질 안잖아



I hope I'm going to do better this weekend. Though one part of me feels like it is almost impossible. Sigh.



Anyways, see you soon.



Assalamualaikum

0 comments: