Surprises

Assalamualaikum

4.52 a.m in the morning and will be out sending Mosh to airport some time soon. You'll notice I removed my chatbox due to some spams and add in my little dreams. The list of things that I want yet I don't hope someone else would give it to me. Er my SFC for instance, can't be given by someone else :p. We'll see how much time I'll take to get myself everything on the list.

I told you fate is funny right? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. But I haven't cried yet and I laughed a lot. This year is getting more exciting. More unexpected things coming my way and the more I become uncertain of what the future holds for me. It's scary, but exciting too.

힘을 내 봐, 용기를 내 봐
너라면 할 수 있어
눈부시게 빛 날꺼야
너라면 할 수 있어

p/s : sometimes it amazes me how close I am to myself, that at times I feel like no one can comfort me or give me encouragement better than myself can.

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: