Book Talk

Book Talk

Assalamualaikum


Hari ini cerah. Bangun pagi dan mencapai Boys R Us yang ditinggalkan jam 3 pagi tadi pada mukasurat 189. I have a knack of memorising which page I stop reading coz I hatehatehate having to fold the edge of the storybooks (am madmadmad if anyone ever does it on MY book) and getting bookmarks macam sangat tidak cool. At the least if I have stop to attend to something that need a second and don't want to have to flip through the pages to find the correct page I was reading at, I will pick a photo of anyone and slid it through.


Boys R Us arrived yesterday while I was out playing badminton. Placed an order almost a week ago and since it was ordered from abroad, it took approximately 10 days. I thought it would be here Sunday. Tapi lepas balik dengan penat, I saw a brown package on my desk. Plastered on it was my name with the Kyobo Bookstore logo at the upper left of the sticker. Hati melompat. Sebab tunggu sangat lama after PS I Loathe You Mac lalu. And next on the coming soon list is Alpha Academy on 25th August (howhowhow do I place my order when I'm still in Malaysia?), Charmed and Dangerous on 27th October (yaayyy a perfect way for a break in the midst of studying) and Cliquetionary on November. Er saya tahu itu cerita kanak-kanak but girls' drama are too fun to skip. Isn't that why most of you are clinging to Gossip Girl? Or your best friends, for that matter.

Sebenarnya telah menulis paragraph di atas secara separuh jalan kemudian pergi memasak bihun goreng untuk makan tengahari, menonton Nur Kasih dan keluar mencari barang-barang pulang ke Malaysia. Ehem tidak dilupakan makan aiskrim coklat Baskin Robbins maka sekarang telah haus.

Akan pulang hujung minggu ini. Jumpa kamu yang disayangi di Malaysia ya.

Assalamualaikum =)

0 comments: