10 Fun Facts About Me

10 Fun Facts About Me

Assalamualaikum

My brain's working domain = my room, inside my comforter (since I sleep in Zatul's room) and the bathroom. Weird is sooo me.

Am NOT that sooooo-much-more smarter than you people. I just love trying verrryyyy hard and getting the answer right.

CANNOT go to bed late. Or I'll have a tantrum the next day and my body will feel like breaking. And I'm going to have a headache and feeling like vomitting. So mama, don't worry. I never go out up till midnight. Except like 4-5 times in the past 3 and a half years. =p

Don't really like teddy bears. Not anymore, at least.

Don't watch TV. Even when you leave me alone at home driving myself insane with boredom, the last thing I would think of is switching on the TV.

Read Granite Tower - the monthly english university magazine. I think they have very good articles unlike any beauty/teenage/entertainment magazines.

Can NEVER study in a too quiet place e.g the library. A too quiet surrounding with no sound at all will just divert my concentration from the book to finding any source of sound. I prefer a more natural surrounding with sound of living things around me rather than a soo quiet surrounding. It makes me feel pressured.

Am always hungry when doing critical thinking. Best solution is french fries with carbonated drink.

Am not good at money management. Full-stop.

Always buy things I won't use. Especially clothes. Just because they LOOK pretty. And sometimes I buy things because I pity the seller. Got this trait from papa, I guess.

Till then =)

1 comments:



Freena S said...

haa..
mane bj yg xnk tu bg aku la..
x reti2 lg??
=p