Happy Engagement!

Happy Engagement!

Assalamualaikum

Baru balik dari kelas C++ yang bes gilerrr. And I'm not being sarcastic okeh. I love C++. More than any other subjects I take this sem.

As always, as soon as I get into my room, switched on my PC and straight on surfing the net without changing first. Tudung pun tak bukak lagi. Haha~ And there on top of the updated profile list, was Dina. Yes. My best friend since forever. With photos from her engagement day. And all of a sudden I felt my eyes stinging. There goes the girl who had been my friend since I was 8. We went everywhere together holding hands and singing when we were in primary school.

I remember when I first got stung by a bee, or is it tebuan(?), anyways I didn't even realize I was stung. All I know is that my back was prickling with pain. We went together into the copy room at the office and she checked my back, pulling out the sting from my back. Well now that I think about it, I was her very first patient.

She wore orange baju kurung that day. With smile that lit up her face. And I am nowhere by her side. Even after all those times she spent by mine.

And all of a sudden, Mekdi's words came to mind.

I did just lost my best friend to a man.



Congratulations Dina. Happy engagement.

4 comments:



Anonymous said...

I did just lost my best friend to a man.

WE did :')

Anonymous said...

ang bile ie..cepat2 la skit..uhuk2

Anonymous said...

dina????wow~ shocking news..
when is ur turn??
she looks really sweet in orange btw..
-aju-

GadiS HebaT said...

ninie~!!! aku mau gamba2 dina yg len...
nk tgk plss~~
ngeeeee~