My Roller-Coaster Ride Weekends

My Roller-Coaster Ride Weekends

Assalamualaikum

Sabtu lepas, saya ikut Moshitta ke tournament badminton KUBC, the varsity's badminton club. Cheering for him. Eheh~ He ended up 1st runner-up for single and winner for double. And that got us 2 free movie tickets. Yaayyy~ Only that, we don't really have time for any movie right now. It's already exam's season and there are tons of quizzes and homeworks. In fact I got C++ exam tomorrow. And I haven't studied anything yet =p

Semalam, in out race to finish our homeworks, I went out for lunch with Moshitta, leaving behind my house key, thinking that Zatul would be at home all day since she's got microelectronics circuit's quiz today. But bila kitorang sampai rumah balik, her scooter was out of sight. And bila saya call, she said she was at LG-POSCO Building. Kawasan student business, siapkn assignment kot kat situ coz she takes up business elective this sem. Oh well, business electives are a part of a bunch of major-not-related electives we HAVE to take in other to graduate. And we have to at least take 2 subjects in business. Other parts of the electives bunch are societies, history, culture and blah blah.

Anyways, being bored taking the same courses down to the main campus with heavy traffics, we decided to take a detour up the hills that surrounded the KU Hospital and the main campus itself. It was cold and windy up there. But was beautiful. The roadside were full with trees which was now full with flowers since it's spring. Duh~ We stopped at the Stadium where KU students were playing soccer, taking in the air but was breathless just as we arrived at the Business building. Ok, it's not that fair that Business students got the perfect scenery and the perfect building. Do they pay more school fees or what? The moment I stepped into the LG-Posco, I tried to contain myself from ooh-ing and aah-ing. I am after all a KU student. Mane bleh jakun dengan sekolah sendiri kan. But honestly, there was a desk at the corner and everything was wooden panelled. My first thought was - "Macam dalam hotel."

Very much unlike the school of engineering. Sure Hana Square is all shiny glasses, but what about the College of Engineering itself? The Innovative Hall is better though. Well maybe School of Engineering uses our money to buy a more high-tech machines and technology and invest on some big researches. And it's not like School of Business have to pay for a more high-tech paper or pens kan? Maybe that's why they have more money I think.

Anyways, that night, which was last night, I found out that I lost my wallet. AGAIN. I felt like screaming. Felt like crying. It must have dropped somewhere on our detour. My first move after I regain my conscience was call the banks and canceled all my debit cards. Lucky me there was only like 14000 won cash inside. That is approximately rm50. But what I worried most was my MyKad. If I lost it again, it would be the 3rd time. And imagine the amount I have to pay. The RC will take like a week and the debit card for KEB takes another a week to be re-issued. Which means another 2 weeks without money. I don't know how long does my glossy student card takes to be re-issued. And we have to bring that for exams.

But then again, this is Korea. Not Malaysia. In Korea, anything lost will have an 80% possibility to be found again. Well maybe not the money, but at least the cards will. It's not like when you lost anything in Malaysia. Malaysian don't return things. Even the useless cards and wallet will be found flushed down the toilet bowls. And so, since this is Korea, at 9.56 this morning the One-Stop service center of KU called me telling that there was a call from a lady saying she found my stuff and asked me to call her. I took down her name and her cellphone number and we promised to meet each other near school at 1. Moshitta made me promise I wrote down my cellphone number in my wallet, just so anyone that found it will go straight and call me instead of having to call over to the school to ask. So people, always have, at least, your student ID or your cellphone number in your wallet, just in case you lost it and the person that found it is kind enough to return it to you will know just where to find you.

Till then =)


p/s: if i ever found any wallet, i'm going to return it safe to the owner. for i know how it felt like losing it. and no i don't hold grudge over the person who took mine last time.

3 comments:



Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Freena S said...

hlg wallet lg!

pphoenix said...

dh jmpe ar~