Here and There

Here and There

Assalamualaikum

- Mekdi said she's coming over today but i figure she's not even up yet. Good. Coz i haven't start cooking.

- I accidentally dotted my freshly written robot engineering notes with tomyam. I have to tear the whole page and write a new one. The notes are to be sent this thursday.

- I'm going to set up an appointment with the international clinic regarding my shoulder which ached since - if you still remember - the hari muhibbah.

- I started playing tennis with my new racquet yesterday, but Moshitta said no playing anymore until my shoulder is completely ok.

- Did the department of physics just said tata to me with an easier paper? Or do they expect to see me again next year right from the start?

- I need facial foams badly. It's already summer and my face is always oily.

0 comments: