Missing Kiki

Missing Kiki

Assalamualaikum

Today I'm not gonna moan about my workload. Everybody is carrying at least as much as I do kan? But semalam as I walked to school as always, I came to the thought that I missed Kiki so much. I mean, face it. I've never met someone in this whole world who could look at the one thing I look at and think just what I think of it.
We used to do that.
Go for window shopping.
Look at one thing.
Think the same thing.
Look at each other.
And grin.
Or giggle.
Or just rolled our eyes.
Fun kan? To have someone to understand you perfectly without you having to say the words. Sometimes it's just tiring to have to explain things to people just to make them see how exciting such things are. And when you finished explaining things, the things wouldn't sound half as exciting anymore. Duh~ But then again I can't expect people I've only met for a few years to understand me like the person who's been with me for 19 years of my life kan?

I miss my family. A lot =(

Till then.

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

We used to do that.
Go for window shopping.
Look at one thing.
Think the same thing.
Look at each other.
And grin.
Or giggle.
Or just rolled our eyes.
Fun kan? To have someone to understand you perfectly without you having to say the words
_________________________________
yup.setuju.