The Weird Week

The Weird Week

Assalamualaikum

I don't really know what has gotten into me but I actually mistyped the password for this blog for more than 5 times just now. Never really happened before. School is more hectic than usual. Especially when you got two labs per week. The piles of reports are humongous.

First raya seen me waking up as early as 6 to join solat raya. And I actually walk around the whole day long in baju kurung. Which never really happened before too. And I actually wear 3 baju kurungs and a skirt this week and carry handbag to class. Which again has never really happened before. And so I was relief to finally get back to t-shirts and pants.

Second raya? Don't ask. Honestly, right after I got back from solat raya I was sprawled on the floor in my room, writing reports. Test pads and notes littered every inch of my room. Second raya I was already back in pants and backpack, parading around with my super-clean white lab coat. I love lab coat. But I so hate chemicals. Today we were using hydrochloric acid as part of the experiment. I washed my hands about 3 times with water and the 4th wash with hand soaps at the toilet at Hana Square. Moshitta had to assured me again and again that it's perfectly safe for me to touch my lunch. Ok. I don't really hate chemicals. I just have bad impressions about them.

Sorry I was out grabbing ice caramel latte from coffee bean. If you think the tower of coffee cans I took back at college was exceedingly damaging, you'd think I had practically contaminate my entire body with the cups of lattes I frequently get now. The amount of caffeine I consume in a week are just toxic. I know it actually fuels migraine but if you've got 5 reports to be sent out the next day, you'd practically have to cling on to something that make you stay awake at least 2 more hours after your bedtime.

I can't wait to end this 5 and a half years of nightmare. I so want to finish this real fast and get home as soon as possible. I want to be among family. For a moment I consider to retreat and shut the door of my private life from the world. Just like the way I lock my door when I want to avoid others. For a moment I consider to be just by myself and closed ones and not care about how to socialize with others. For a moment I consider to be plain, old, stuck up Farini. For a moment this pain in my stomach grew stronger as I take another sip of the caramel latte. Don't get it wrong. It's not the latte. It's just me.

Till then.

1 comments:



Sabrina said...

chemistry.. hmmm.. the last time i forced myself studying it was in 2004...at matrix... huhuhu.