F.R.I.E.N.D.S

F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Assalamualaikum

Farini masih berasa blerghhh sebab ADM strikes again when they give us a less-than-one-day notice that we'll be having presentation tomorrow. Yesterday it's sapa-nak-consulting-datang-sapa-taknak-takyah-datang-pun-takpe. Today they made it so that everybody has to come WITH a presentation. I thought the last time when they gave us 2-days notice is bad enough. Bila Hock Siang buzzed me today with the news, I just can't help complaining. Hey hey hey. I just thought I'd start reading my textbook today lah.

Anyways, sebab masih berasa tak berapa seronok, maka pergi update blog. Padahal tak tau apakah kena mengena.

From left : Me, Hyae Min (back), Su Yeon, Jong Hwa

Another 3 girls of ME. Hyae Min is the cool type. Kamu tak akan jumpa dia berpakaian macam ni ke kelas biasa. Normally she got her hair tied up in a messy (read:MESSY) bun and she wears thick red-framed glasses. Jong Hwa is the comel-est, least ME-ish. Always have a smile on her face when talking to people. I found out that she is deadly polite a few years ago when she just entered ME. Now at least she knows how to say the word 싫다 and 짜증 나다. Su Yeon is the first that talked to me. Er well I talked to her first during the poster exhibition (I was explaining our product to her). We first had a chat on our way home. She lives near my house. She's from Busan and so is extremely friendly. But soon I realized that she's got one trait that is similar to me. Only that she's not afraid to admit it. Unlike me.

We were sitting by the windows at the 3rd Floor of Innovation Hall, waiting for the classroom to be opened when I offered her my Kit Kat. She refused, saying she's eaten a lot that day since she's under stress. And she started talking about how worried she was of her mid-term result. Me, not knowing what to say, just told her that everything's going to be ok, that it must not be that bad. And then she said it. The one thing that I know well. The one thing that makes us have one thing in similar. 나 욕심이 많아. I am greedy.

Ok. Greedy sounded macam bad words kan. Rather than greedy, she just expects more from herself and is always wishing she could do better. There are so many things she hoped she could have. In a sense, just like me. Well now I'll admit that I always hope I can do better in many things. I am always expecting more from myself. Thus the constantly worrying about results and willing to fight with the T.A for even one mark that I think I deserved. Cuma saya tak pernah say it out loud. Therefore when Su Yeon said the words, I was kind of stunned. Not knowing what to say more. Because I do understand how she felt and that little words can soothe her.

I am glad I decided to take ABEEK. There are piles of work, constant stress and less time for self, but it offers me lots of friendships in return.

Everyone is worthy of your friendship and attention. Coz everyone around you matters. No matter how little roles they play in your life, they are never too insignificant to care about.


Tapi Farini bukankah sangat sombong terhadap orang yang tak dikenali?

Assalamualaikum =)

2 comments:



syahid said...

jong hwa.. anyeong^^

pphoenix said...

dah kne bukak jong hwa fan club dh ni
lol :))