Busy

Busy

Assalamualaikum

I did say I'm going to be busy and I am right now. But I just have to take sometimes off the frustrations of not having my drawing tools and having my autocad license expired. The new song is from the movie The Clique. Macam sangat muda kan dengar lagu macam tu. Well, I love the tune and the chorus verse caught me. Something about insecurity of someone whom everyone think is just perfect (read: perfect at one part of life, maybe a lot unperfect at other things). Told you I love these kinds of songs rather than love songs.

Just few things I thought over the weeks.

1. Two more books from The Clique series reached my house. I just found out kyobo let me pay using cellphone bills rather than just online banking. Ouch! I should just watch my spending or I'll end up with a bill of more than 100 000 won next month. Just for the record, my cellphone bill is usually around 30 000won+.

2. I am particularly worried of my health lately. Really. I promised myself I will only eat good food from now on. And with good food I mean homemade food. Even when it's just plain rice and egg. No matter how busy or lazy I am.

3. Lately I have a sweet tooth which made me crave for donuts and cakes more. Hot chocolate is a regular lately and I even have chocolate covered corn snacks. Yesterday I googled pictures of Krispy Kreme, counting days until I am allowed to run to Myongdong and get myself a box of it. In the meantime I just have to settle with Dunkin Donuts. Sigh.

4. I told you I need to renew my wardrobe. A few years ago (haha!) Alin asked me if rm800 is enough to renew a wardrobe. Did I tell you? Back then I told her that would depend on how big the wardrobe is. Anyways, I'm trying to do the same as her. That is using rm800 to renew my wardrobe. I know it's barely enough. Let's say I just buy the necessities. In my case, my necessities will include 2 pairs of new sneakers which will cost up to rm200. Will rm600 be enough for 30 pieces of clothes? Uhm. Not likely.

5. Moshitta, Aqila, Ejat, Amira, Mekdi and I hung out at Kochok's CanMore last night. Had a blast.

6. I desperately need my drawing tools and autocad please. And Dunkin Donut's soft chocolate donut and caramel-and-fresh cream-topped hot chocolate for breakfast. And Chicken Kebabs for lunch and dinner.

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: