A Pair of Good Shoes

A Pair of Good Shoes

Assalamualaikum

According to the famous saying in MG and BOF (3rd post about BOF in 2 days. Farini, obsessed?) every girl needs a pair of good shoes that will bring her to good places. Ok. Bukan the shoes yang menyebabkan kita dapat pergi to good places. But we do need good shoes if we are going somewhere good kan?

And so when Mekdi handed me a Converse shopping bag during dinner at Todai last night, I sort of half-screamed. I triple luuurrrvvee sneakers, I am always in it. Moshitta said I desperately need something more ladylike. Like ballet flats maybe. But when you wear ballet flats, you can't run. Not that you are not capable of. It will ruin the total ladylike looks. Because a perfect lady don't run. They don't need to because they are always early and never late. Er anyways, I love the sneakers. And from now on, I will be known as the girl in the striking pink Converse. Wow. I'll think of a way to work that out later. Haha.

I am soooooooo in love with the uniform in BOF. (again?) Last night, I went into Bean Pole. The men's uniform is already up. With badges. But sources said that they won't be selling the girls'. But even if they do, I will need a major sympathy of anyone to buy me one. Knowing Bean Pole, the jacket alone will cost around 300 000 won. And no surprise coz the necktie is 58 000 won. Ok I need to get over it. Fast.

Gotta go sambung cleaning the house.

p/s: tq mekdi =)

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: