Day 11

Day 11

Assalamualaikum

Er haha. Belum tulis post tahniah kat Pkah rupanya. Ehe gratz Pkah. I knew you can do it. Hadiah claim kat Angah. Haha =D

Tengah bercerita tentang Pkah yang risau nak masuk sekolah mana, risau macam mana nak get along with people etc. I have to admit that I wasn't that popular among the seniors. And no, I don't think it's something to be sad of. Haha.

The first month was depressing. After 2 weeks I called mom and told her I want to go back to TIGS because I miss the caklempong. HAHAHAH! The seniors were getting under my skin more than anything. Majorly because I didn't bother to act all so little-sisterly around them or being friendly with them. No. Farini was soooo far from the word comel when she was in school. She still is now. Back then if I you are not my friend, then you are not my friend. I didn't bother to suck up to anyone either. But, hey, the warden likes me. The seniors said a lot of bad things about her, but who cares? At least she likes me enough to actually cool down from her wrath whenever she saw me. And that's a good thing since it always saved me. Not that I broke too many rules. In fact, except faking sick to skip class I didn't break rules much.

My other 6 dormmates in my form all get along fine with the seniors though. I don't think the seniors liked Ummi, my bedmate, much too. But then again we all seemed happy the day we went back to school after end-of-year break. For me, I was happy the seniors were gone. I wonder now, did my dormmates all really liked our seniors, or did they just act like they do? This one only Akmar can answer.

I miss one senior though. Kak Azie. She's the only one in the dorm who's kind enough to treat juniors like a friend. I spent quite a lot of times with her, telling stories and listening to her.

But I for sure don't miss the rest of them. I don't hate them. I just don't think I can get along with them given the differences in us. It doesn't necessarily makes them the bad side and me the good side though. Sometimes there aren't just good and bad. There are somethings that neither. What I'm trying to say is that they are just as good a person as I am, maybe even a whole lot better, but no I don't miss them. Got me?

Er ok. Now out for dinner.

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: