Closer to Me

Assalamualaikum

Everyday I reminisce with the past
Of the love that we thought would last
How it used to be when it was you and me
How did it all disappear so fast
There are days that I can't forget
There are things that I now regret
I was there for you and you were there for me
And I was thinking we were set
Every night when I'm laying in my bed
I hear your voice going round in my head
Think of all the things I could've done
And all those things I could've said
I really will make it up to you
I know now what I've gotta do
It took time but now I've realized how much I'm missing you
Closer to Me - Five

Sepuluh minit lagi buka puasa. Cepat update laju-laju. Baru 3 hari sekolah homework dah melonggok. Maka sebab terasa obligation untuk mula membaca buku teks, saya telah mencari lagu yang sesuai untuk dimain pada latar belakang bacaan saya. Kan dah kata Farini adalah seorang pelik yang tak boleh baca buku dalam keadaan senyap. Maka tiba-tiba telah menggali lagu 5ive and landed on Closer to Me. Saya dan adik beradik perempuan lain memang pernah menjadi peminat 5ive. Mungkin juga masih. Tapi saya remember Closer to Me as my all-time favorite. You just have to say that the song really captured the feelings of losing people that are dear to us because of our stupid mistakes. I remember once sending the above prose to one close friend of mine masa sekolah.

Ok 3 minutes lagi. Sekian :D

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: