Another Year

Assalamualaikum

Its 2227 KST and i'm at Box of Wonder, listening to I Don't Care by 2NE1. I just got back from work and is ready for bed.

Tapi tiba-tiba jumpa idea untuk blogging. Kan dah kata akhir2 ni macam sangat cerewet pilih tajuk blog. Maka bila jumpa harus cepat2 tulis. Well, talk about the end of 2010. Buat pengetahuan anda resolusi untuk memiliki 32 pasang kasut tal berjaya dicapai. Majorly because i was unemployed for half of the year. Sebab lain ialah bila sudah bekerjaya memang tak ada memakai kasut lain selain sneakers. Dan tak mungkin membeli 20 pasang sneakers lah bukan?

Thing i like most about 2010 : Returning to Wonderland. I can never be more thankful for that. The anxieties, the tears, the sleepless nights. I learned the importance of being surrounded by Little Wonders. Terbang memang seronok. Tapi hidup kena berpijak atas bumi. And i am grateful for having the Little Wonders to be with me through everything and reminding me what is real.

Thing i dislike about 2010 : All the stupid ones, really. I kinda made lot of those. The things i regret and pray to not repeat in future. Things i wish i would have better judgment at when i am another year older.

All in all it has been a year of everything i guess.

Ya Allah, lancarkanlah segala urusanku di masa hadapan.

Assalamualaikum :)

0 comments: