Before the Match

Before the Match

Assalamualaikum

A few minutes before keluar ikut Moshitta to his badminton tournament. Now come to think of it, I've always been his fan ek? Be it his badminton match dated back when we were at SNU or the PVP tournament at 5 in the morning. I was there all along cheering for him.

Spent a few minutes deciding what to wear. I am never the best-dressed girl, you know. And sometimes Moshitta adalah sangat kesian. Sebab saya keluar date dengan dia ke sama macam saya keluar pegi kelas. T-shirts with jeans. And it's not even nice t-shirts from famous designer. But that's just me kan. I'm not that type of girl which is good at clothes coordination. And besides, I'm too lazy to match everything up. And imagine maintaining the image all your life. Not that I never tried. But the day I came to school with flowery tudung (it was dark and light green with flowers. Bought the previous winter vacation since it's pretty but, as always, never worn) everybody noticed it. And commented. Sangat tak suka ok. Couldn't they just pretend I look normal ek instead of coming up with "Nanti aku shot gambar ko. Ko dah pakai cantik2 dah ni." Cis~

Anyways, hari ni pergi dengan membawa buku. Adalah sangat bajet bagus kalau dah nak exam tapi boleh pergi bersuka ria lagi. And that is exam Physics for that matter. Nak kata saya skema? Ye, saya memang skema. Saya skema kerana saya tak pernah datang lewat ke kelas. Saya tidak pernah ponteng sama skali dan saya tidak pernah tak siap homework. Saya tidak pernah tak study bagai budak nerd setiap kali menjelang exam. Kamu nak kata saya nerd, saya tak cool, saya tak macho. Lantak kamu. But to me there's a fine line between that and responsibility. I was sent here to study. NOT to be cool. And I'm fine with that. Tapi, I found out that cool people do find it an insult to call them skema. Duh~

I'm gonna go grab some breakfast before meeting them at Anam Subway Station.

Till then =)

0 comments: