Say Hello

Say Hello

Assalamualaikum

Ok. Meet my latest sweetheart.

Kiki, no screaming plix. I did tell you firsthand that I'm buying it right? Ehe~




I know it's a tad loott late considering i'm the first in my batch that grabbed the brand new nano off the display rack (by brand new nano, i mean the first edition in black or white ones. Not the improved ones). I told Zatul that if i bought it, i'm going to favor it like i do my 500k won cellphone and Zatul rolled her eyes at that. Ok. Saya memang sangat tidak tahu menghargai benda tahu?
Sangat mahu bermain2 but first let's get physics over with.


P/S: Dear Mekdi. Sorry for not going with you to buy the sweetie. And sorry I already was in dreamland when you sms me at 4 in the morning to come over. Whatever it is, do NOT go to the Hangang Bridge ok.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PPS: I was about to say I love you at the end but I figure you might stop by at Yeoido and throw up again at that, so... *shrug*

3 comments:



Unknown said...

simpan duit la kak ni
kan nk kawen!!!

Freena S said...

mane ko tau aku nak jerit ha?
seb baik aku kat cc..
jerit sopan je..

pphoenix said...

tu ar
aku nk blikn nano ko xnk
kerek merek