Long, Hard Day

Long, Hard Day

Assalamualaikum

We finished our Chemistry exams just the night before yet I still feel a heavy burden on my back today. One, I was unable to go back to sleep because I hadn't finish my lab report. Two, I waited for half an hour but still the heater kept getting error thus left me with chilly water for morning shower. Three, no matter how hard we worked we still ended up last to finish the experiment and today it stretched until 1 p.m. Four, I was on my third or fourth spoon of maggi when a fly landed into it, I had to cook a new one. Five, I leisured a bit after summarizing a 6-pages thesis before doing my Asar prayer, thus resulted to me having to walk real fast up to KUMC gate, run from KUMC gate straight down to the intersection at Isaac and walk real fast again to print the summary I wrote and arrive at Liberal Studies Hall 5 minutes before class. Six, the summary I wrote was rejected. When I think about it, it was after all a long, hard day.

But few things cheered me up. I, at last, walked up the small hill I showed you in picture a few post ago. It was beautiful. The leaves were fully red. I wish I had a DSLR instead of just a handphone camera so I can capture the beauty. But then again I don't think I'd make a good-enough cameraperson. Plus DSLR is hyper expensive I had to give up my airfare if I want to have one.

As I walk to school today I remembered the thing Mekdi said a few weeks before when she came over with Lion for a visit. She said something along the line of, "Mesti pernah rasa gak kan? Rasa yang kau-nak-tanya-aku,-kau-la-datang-kat-aku." We were on the subject of why those who got ok marks on exams seem to be a bit different from ordinary people. Now that I think about it, maybe it's true, they had those feelings. But not in a sort of proud, berlagak way, more to they don't want others to go, Ingat-kitorang-nub-sangat-ke? if ever they go fuss around others about something they never asked me about. It's something they learn. That it is extremely sensitive to ask anyone else about how he/she is doing in his/her studies without him/her asking them first.

Alhamdulillah =)

0 comments: