Tomorrow is Pepero

Tomorrow is Pepero

Assalamualaikum

Kan semalam saya keluar ke tesco shopping pepero. Pagi ni bahu macam nak patah. Pepero berat gile. But still saya tak tahu macam mana nak menghantar pepero ke DYTC. Besar kemungkinan akan turun ke sana lah. Tapi tempat lain for e.g HYU tak tahu lagi lah. Meh la datang KU claim pepero masing-masing meh.

Pepero is my mean of appreciations to those who had spent time listening to me, cheering me up, making me happy, and sometimes just for being there in my life. Semalam I almost give up and decided I'll buy chocolates instead. But giving out chocolates would no longer make things special. Lagipun this is for people who had done a lot for me. And it's only once a year that I actually get something for them. Finding pepero with no shortening proved to be no easy feat, especially since lotte decided to add shortening in their already-yummy-without-shortening plain/almond/chocolate-filled pepero. The ones I bought for the junior last year had also added shortening. Duh. I ended up buying and giving out only 2 types of pepero. And I'm sorry if it's not yummy enough. All that matters are the thoughts kan? Er tapi kenapakah ada 2 types of pepero? Bukan kah azam baru hendak menyayangi semua orang secara sama rata? Ada bagi pepero lain-lain? Er ikut sukalah. Penyibuk betul.

Kali pertama I got a pepero from Moshitta. Ehe. We were still at SNU learning language. It was Friday. We had our maths class. Me and one half of the batch in a class, and he is in another half. I was happily descending the staircase, hugging my BIG box of pepero that Bat bought me when I saw him at the vending machine. So I hurried and asked, "Beb, nak pepero." He muttered something but smiled all along, pushed a button and handed me the chocolate-filled pepero from Lotte that came out from the vending machine. (Time tu pepero tersebut masih boleh dimakan.) So that's how I got my pepero first pepero. We were those kind of friends back then. Kawan yang baik.

Gambar pepero kena later lah. Nanti spoil the sport sebab semua orang dah tahu what type I bought. Ehe.

Till then =)

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

Kali pertama I got a pepero from Moshitta

tipu =p

hugging my BIG box of pepero that Bat bought me when I saw him at the vending machine. So I hurried and asked, "Beb, nak pepero."

according to this sentence u got the first pepero from Bat.not me =p

pphoenix said...

er sorry correction

I got my pepero first pepero to I got my first pepero from him

=p