Cinderella Sister

Assalamualaikum

I am totally into Cinderella Sister right now. It's been long since I went head over heels with Korean drama. And I can't even skip this one right to the end to avoid the heart-wrenching drama. Because, well, the series is still on air. I especially love the way Eun-Jo likes to listen to her name being called by Ki-Hoon.

Isn't it amazing? How our names could sound very different when spoke by different people. Like it's a totally different word. I have people saying my name all the time. Except my family, most people call me by my full name. I'm so used to it that whenever I introduce myself to someone I just met I insist them to call me by my full name. Just like Eun-Jo, I think there can be only one person who can say the name correctly and send butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

Er, ya, Saida Munira. Saya cuma jiwang pada hari yang luar biasa saja. Dan hari ini luar biasa kerana saya tak dapat tidur malam tadi. Sekian :p

Assalamualaikum

1 comments:



idatazira said...

farini.
dulu sy panggil anda riny.
sebab dekat profile blog anda dulu tulis nama riny.
lepas tu kene sound, maka baiklah.
I call u farini forever.

ecece.
cinta ke udara eh.
sampai takleh tido.
;p
phewiit