Location : Rotiboy Idae

After how many years I finally return to Idae. I had two hours before mekdi arrives so I spent the time reading Elle Girl Korea February edition. I know it's very unlike me to read a magazine but what else can I do? somehow I stumbled upon a section where they publish people's unsent love letters. the first one caught my attention. well to be honest, I didnt read other letters at all because it turned out reading other people's love letter is not fun at all. anyway the first one said that the danger an aircraft is in during its take-off and landing is similar to the danger a heart is in during its take-off and landing. when your heart take-off at the start of a relationship you prepare yourself for a journey which you don't know how and where it will end. by the time your heart has landed back you may be at any point of your life. maybe when it lands you are at the point where you've become someone better. maybe you are at the point where you are worse then before. or maybe you have no moved at all from your starting point. all I can say is that make sure that in your relationship you actually move to somewhere better. else you will only be wasting your airfare.

shouldn't I be preparing for interview tomorrow? what's with the love-related post?
oh yeah, my chokyo from kigae shirheom is cheering for me. must try my best.

0 comments: