Winter-Cold Wind

Assalamualaikum

Can I be all lazy and eat Maggi for lunch please? And I'm even too lazy to cook it the correct way. It doesn't even taste half as good when I do so.

Mekdi requested Saturday night dinner but I'm still thinking whether or not to go. The weather is winter-cold lately and the strong wind is blowing everywhere. I won't want to have to go to the toilet every few minutes like the last time we had dinner together. Siryes Sinchon itu sejuk.

Oh I like the OST Adamaya. Especially the part of "kau yang ilhamkan bahagia, hingga aku terasa indah". I think the words are well-put together. Dan saya bukanlah orang bunga-bunga. Saya ialah engineering school graduate. We deal with things the simplest most straightforward ways we can. Cuma kadang-kadang lagu bunga-bunga ada yang memang cantik. Macam OST Boys Over Flowers entitled Do You Know?.

Ok I have to go cook some Maggi. My stomach is rumbling yet again.

Assalamualaikum

1 comments:



Mardhiah S said...

something coming up on Saturday, ade makan2 bersame kelab kuda. meaning u can stay in Suwon and be warm there! :p