The Missing of Friendship

Assalamualaikum

Ok it's official.
I miss Elisya Syirin.
Like really really really miss her.
I can't find her on facebook.
I can't find anything related to her when I googled her name.
Elisya can be very unreachable when she wants to.
I tried going through my old messages over at friendster, hoping to find at least an email.
But no, nothing.
I instead found myself significantly hurt reading through her messages.
Hurt that we were such good friend and I was so foolish to stop writing to her.
When it was the only thing that could keep our relationship.

I just hope she suddenly thinks of googling her own name and came upon this blog.
Is there anyone who actually have her email at least?

Ok before I got myself mourning, I'd better go to the optician right now.
There are lenses waiting to get inside my eyeballs.

Assalamualaikum

3 comments:



D-teng said...

she is still in melbourne last i saw her...in dec 2009

pphoenix said...

do u at least know how do i contact her?
even if it's her number in melbourne i'd be really glad

D-teng said...

i got her mum's phone num....0197705324....saya rasa dari num ni awak boleh tanyer sama mak die...ok asalamulaikum...hope this help....