Of Inkdeath and Inkspell

Assalamualaikum

Saya baca Inkheart lama dulu. Waktu tu tak mampu membeli Inkspell sekali. Apatah lagi Inkdeath. Serius Inkdeath itu mahal. Tapi sekarang telah mampu beli. Ok bergurau saja. Haha. Sebenarnya Inkdeath itu dibeli ketika tengah sale. 40% on Kyobo online.

I decided to buy both since, well, I told you I need a distraction from thinking about my interview. I still think about it even now, analyzing every single word spoken on that day and thinking what should I have said to make it anymore better. Oh.

Anyway, I have to say I finished it pretty late than I expected. Maybe because I spent much time on the internet. Facebook is kind of addictive. Or maybe because after sometimes getting involved in one story, you kind of get tired of it. And annoyed.

Yeah, I was much annoyed by the characters. Meggie, Resa, Farid, Orpheus.. even Dustfinger whom I think was the coolest character of all. They annoyed me when they do something insensible out of concern of the people they love. It irritates me much that I was thinking does everyone in love this annoying?

Only Mortimer seems to be doing the right thing. But then again he's the hero. Or maybe it's because half of the Inkspell, he just lied motionless after being shot by Mortola, therefore there aren't many scenes where he can do something annoying.

And then, not one who came from the real world was dead. Not even Orpheus. And why didn't they return to real world in the end? Why? Ok bukankah dalam post lepas telah komplen kenapa Alice taknak tinggal di Wonderland. Sekarang telah komplen kenapa mereka taknak balik. Duh.

There is only one thing I like about the ending though. The fact that Meggie chose Doria in the end. I never really liked Farid. Especially when he kissed other girls besides Meggie. And no, Meggie, I don't think one heart can love two boys at the same time.

Now can I have Movers and Fakers pretty please?

1 comments:



idatazira said...

farini, sambil dok kat korea tu knape tak kawen je terus.
heeeee.
boleh jadi surirumah tangga sementara carik keje.
:p