My Weekend

Assalamualaikum

Moshitta hates my jeans.

He hates the side-pocketed khakis. He hates the blue Clride jeans. Both of which I wear because they are comfortable rather than nice-looking. He hates them so much that he bought me a new MNG pair. The exact black jeans that bibik looked at at MNG Sunway. But that was ages ago kan bibik. I bet you already found the black jeans that you want. And yes, I love the jeans. Very much.

He's been getting me to try a few jeans at SPAO, all of which I hate because of its cutting. Lucky me I decided to get in line and get myself the hand-tag MNG was giving out for people who can get 20% discount on their items. Moshitta was saying I would be wasting it since I won't be buying anything. But then I picked up the black jeans. Tried and loved it. But it was a bit pricey, so I was debating whether or not to buy. I am not in the form fit to be buying anything currently. So he said he'd pay for it. Although afterwards of course I felt bad. I actually feel bad whenever Moshitta buys me something expensive. Most of you probably think MNG is not that expensive, but I don't wear MNG nor other branded stuff much, so yeah, it is expensive in my point of view.

We watched Avatar in 4D. And we missed the opening yet again. We missed it when we watched the 2D. Missed it when we watched the 3D. And missed it again the 4D. Linda decided not to go with us so she could do a shopping spree on herself. She texted me in the middle of the movie saying her hands were full of shopping bags. Anyway, Avatar in 4D is awesome. I like the wind effect most. Maybe I'll wait for Ironman 2 to be available in 4D.

Oh, Kim Yeon-A was in Times Square signing autograph when we were there. Some book-launching stuff, I guess.

Then we headed to Kodae for BBQ party with 65 leftovers. Talked and talked and talked. Ate three pieces of chicken and sweet potatoes. Drank a mixture of A&W root beer, pepsi and sprite. Took funny pictures. Um. The picture was funny because of the jokes cracked when the picture was being taken. I had to hold my laugh so I wouldn't spoil my smile.

Went to my old house. Nana, Dayu and Qila are living there currently and it doesn't look like my house at all. They totally transformed it. Linda said it now looked like girls' house. Does that mean it was less girly when I lived in it? Anyway, I was so dizzy and my sore throat was coming back, so after a bit of talk and advice to the juniors for their exams, Qila gave me a pill for my headache and strepsils for my sore throat. Then I went off to slumberland, later than Linda.

We had donuts at Dunkin for breakfast, shopped a bit at Good Morning City where I bought a top and cardigan - 'for work'. Went to Itaewon since Linda needed some food-shopping, then we had buffet lunch at Maharaja.

Was a fabulous weekend. I already missed Linda.

Assalamualaikum


1 comments:



Mardhiah S said...

sounded a lot of fun! sunday horseriding totally killed me. rasa setiap tulang dalam badan ni dikepak2.

dinner this saturday night?