Another Sunday for Myself

Assalamualaikum

Time : 11.35 a.m
Location : As  usual
Mood : Lazy kind of happy
Listening to : Lovable by Kim Jong Gook

Last night was a total blast. Ok I did not finish four hours at work because I had a problem with the network, but I did finish preparing the food before the guests arrived. Ok that was a lie. Kye Howe came on time and I was still struggling with everything. Dira and Diyana came a bit later. Us with Mosh had our share of the meal while watching Paranormal Activity 1. And the best part must be when the Mosh's cell rang all so suddenly during the suspense scene. All of us jumped and broke into a laugh. Mun sure knows the right time to call. The rest arrived a bit later.  I cooked the second round of the meal. Oh well, reminded me of the time when I had to cook another serving for the guests during my last open house. Vincent commented then that the food was like a buffet. It kept coming and I kept cooking another serving and another and another. Lol. Eh rindu Zatul.

Kan dah kata tak boleh berlagak. Tengok salad bowl cantik dah retak semalam. Maybe the chicken was too hot when I put it in T.T

I woke up at past nine today and lazed in bed with The Lost Symbol until 11.30 a.m.  Oh the way I got lost in a book once I started. Now it's time to do the weekly cleaning. I see you when I'm finished ok. And I think I'll cook chicken porridge for myself. For a treat on my self-sunday :)

One thing, I MAY not be able to make it for the next Malaysia vacation. I would have to do several reconfirmations. Oh the amount of appointments I've scheduled and the list of people I made to meet.

0 comments: