Blur

Assalamualaikum

Time : 7.50 p.m
Location : I don't even bother saying
Mood : Sikit annoyed at the dust yang keep interfering in my lenses' case.
Listening to : Smile Boy by Lee Seunggi and Kim Yeona

Ok dah lama tak balik awal. Balik sebab I have 2 hwaeshiks this week. See I use korean word with english grammar :D  Macam tak ada kena mengena kan hwaeshik dengan balik awal. Well, ada. Sebab bila hwaeshik akan balik lambat habis (I'm trying not to use the word gila, in case you don't notice) maka balik awal sementara boleh balik awal :p

What to say? Macam tak berapa ada. I kept coming late this week. For two days I forgot my employee card and today I purposely went late. Eh sekali teringat hari ni masuk lambat. So supposedly balik lambat. Tapi tak ingat enough 9 hours tak :D

Ok I'm having writer's block. I get back to you when I know what to say.

0 comments: