Weekend Lagi

Assalamualaikum

I'm currently at Dunkin Donut Itaewon waiting for the foreign mart to be open. I hope it would at least open at 10. I so can afford to leave Itaewon any later than that. You see, i have to be in the office by 11.30 because I'm a freak and an introvert with no friends to enjoy the weekend with. Haha. Kidding :p Apparently sarcasm runs deep in our family. But nah, I'm not mad. Throw an insult my way an the most I make out of it is a joke. Ok, truth is I have to be in the office by 11.30 because my friends are coming for house-warming at 6 and I have to be at the office a minimum of four hours. So you do the maths.

Actually I don't really HAVE to be there. Just that when I respect someone, I hate to disappoint them. And I do respect my SE so mucb that when he asked if I would come today, I just decided I will. Besides it's not like I hate my job that I can't bear to be in the office on weekends. Quite the contrary, I'm actually looking forward to it. There are several other examples of me trying not ti disappoint the people I respect. Take yesterday when the SE offered me kimchi. Oh yes I ATE IT. And what about when my Korean Language teacher said he hoped I would take the zither class. I did not miss any of it till the end of the course. I can be very determined to please others when I want.

Will blog more about another matter soon. Typing on touch pad is tiring.

And eh, I go dizzy if I try to browse my phone on the bus. So I cannot do anything else except sleep. Freak much?

0 comments: