Early Tuesday

Assalamualaikum

Time : Approximately 8.46 p.m KST
Location : Box of Wonder
Mood :  Pretty good
Listening to : 2NE1's Go Away

Ok, I'm back to trying lenses. Because my left eyes has been twitching since 3 weeks ago and I can't find a single glasses that I like, so I'm back with trying lenses. And I just succeeded wearing it like a few minutes ago, so yeah, I'm a bit jakun right now :p But I was really thinking on having Lasik. It is on my birthday wishlist along with iMac, electric piano and iPad. Um no, no one would be paying for any of those for me. I am buying one of those myself.

I was thinking once I got an iPhone I would be able to do chat during work, but I barely looked at it today. Once I got into drawing, it's hard to get me to pay attention to anything else. And as of today, both the cameras were sealed. I can just unseal it if I want, but I don't want to have to go out early in the morning just to have it re-seal back. I know I said I'll go back at 8.30p.m but I left early because if I was to go home at past 8 with the amount of clothes I wore to the office this morning, I would freeze.  

I can't wait to get into bed because cold makes me sleepy, but I also want some supper. 

See you when I see you.

0 comments: