My Box of Wonder

Assalamualaikum

Time : 14.31 KST
Location : Box of Wonder
Mood : neutral
Listening to : SNSD's Hoot

I told you time flies in Wonderland. A month is composed of several short weeks. And another just passed. I have nothing scheduled this weekend except the annual dinner which up to now I had forgotten will be taking place tomorrow night. In Seoul. Apart of having not thinking of how to get back to Suwon after ten o'clock, I also have not think of what I will wear. My wardrobe currently holds zero traditional clothes. And I AM NOT going to show up in full suit. Maybe I will just skip the dinner all over.

Here are some things I love about Box of Wonder :

1. The PIN number-ed lock. It means I don't have to spend times searching for the key when I am already late. This happened a lot previously because I had the knack of throwing the key everywhere. Lol. And I don't have to worry about forgetting the keys. And people who came to visit can access my house easily without having to wait for me to get home.

2. The balcony for doing laundry. Having to carry the laundry from the bathroom out to the lines is such a chore, seriously. Having one place to do everything is beyond cool.

3. The yellow-tiled kitchen wall. It means it won't look especially dirty with grease all-over after cooking. And since it's tile,  it's easier to clean.

4.  The sunlight streaming in straight to my bed. It maybe uncomfortable if you like sleeping late, but highly convenient if you love reading in bed on weekend mornings.

5. The shoe rack. Yes I have a shoe rack. My shoes are not all-over the place :D

Practically anything about it really. It's not really a huge house or anything. Just a one-room. But it's perfect for living a single life. And it currently is one of the thing I love most of my life.

0 comments: