Assalamualaikum

Time : 0849KST
Location : In the subway
Mood : Sleepy but happy. Heh
Listening to : Backstreet Boys' Poster Girl

In the span of two weeks I bought 2 boots, one dress, one turtleneck, three coats and three books. Material girl alert :p

Anyway to those thinking whatever happened to my dinner outfit (considering I spent like hours finding it, here's a picture.

Ouch i forgot the whole upload a picture thingy does not work on this phone. Wait I HAVE TO change song. Now i'm listening to The Corrs' All the Love in the World. Um never mind, i'll upload one later. Anyway it was navy dress over skinny and calf-high boots and 3/4 coat. I think the coat was supposed to be half but you know me.

I guess this week's is one of the most tiring socializing saturday. Talk about being at four corners of seoul in one day. I hope no one would think i am an introvert and a social loser anymore. I was being sarcastic in case you don't get it. Anyway i first went over to the alma-mater SNU for an alumni gathering. Ate ah-lot. Met a lot of 65 leftovers. Too bad we didn't have meal together afterwards. If we did it would be another hwaeshik scene XD Next i went to COEX. The plan was go to seoul wearing a thin blazer as an excuse to buy myself a fabulous coat later. But turned out i bought THREE. I am officially broke for the month. Lucky they aren't Zara. Like i would have the money ti buy THREE Zara coats. If i do i'd rather buy an electric piano. Duh. Oh and i bought two books which i now realized i left over at Mekdi's. Lol. Never mind i'll just read Diet Queen today then. After some rounds of free-for-all of SC2, at which i won only one T.T, i went over to Yonsei University where Mekdi resides.

And now i'm heading back to Suwon for self-sunday. Talk tou you again prolly next sunday :D

0 comments: