Growing Up

Assalamualaikum

First day of break and I'm spending my time trying out the make-up I bought last night. When I first got the job, my sister told me I'll be having my first make-up set soon. So here I am, trying everything. And I have to say I'm getting good at eyelining. Must be from the time spent looking at Bibik applying hers. My little sister is waaayyy better than me in many things. I quite like the final look except my skin look extra dry.

Anyway, Mosh and I celebrated his belated birthday. Seafood for dinner and I bought him a polo shirt that he wanted before we went off shopping for my stuff. I bought quite a bunch of things and especially like the red platforms. The cream heels are pretty too but the red platforms rock. Mosh went all since-when-did-you-like-high-heels? and I pointed out that I wasn't used to like make-ups too but now I do. There is the whole corporate image thing, remember?

Yeah I better get back to my chores.

Assalamualaikum

2 comments:



idatazira said...

farini congrats :D hihuuu

Mosh said...

thx for the awesome dinner & B-day gift.Love it!!