The Real World

Assalamualaikum

The more time I spend in wonderland in the company of Little Wonders, the more I realized that this is REAL. My wonderland is. And as much as dreamland is beautiful, I cannot make it part of wonderland if it's not real.

Mekdi commented on how unpredictable I am these days. Yeah, I know there are the sudden craving for high heels and make-ups. Not to mention the desperation for Escada Rockin Rio. I asked her was I that predictable before and she said 'sort of'. I know now I was. I was always on the safe side of everything, valuing stability over risk - except when I'm playing at my strength, and I was always logical. I weighed the pros and cons and always sensible in picking my choice over things.

But this year, things had gone totally different. It started with some months of unemployment, filled with uncertainties of what to do and where my future is. But I have to admit. Wonderland is real. And I'm thankful for that.
Assalamualaikum

0 comments: