In Wonderland

Assalamualaikum

I'm back in wonderland and every bit panicked. Because I am supposed to be at Anguk 7.30 a.m tomorrow. And I just realized the dress-code is every bit strict. Duh.

Ok, I admit as I was waiting for boarding I kept staring at the gate, feeling like running out. Lucky me, there was Dira and she kept giving words of encouragement. I must have looked like a kiddie coz everybody paid extra attention to me. The steward even ask me if I would like the nasi lemak when he saw me touching very little of my omelette. And lucky me again, the seat next to me is empty so I can have a nice cozy bed to sleep on. I was thinking I need to get to wonderland ASAP else I would feel like regretting everything.

Wonderland was warm when I landed. I didn't expect midsummer to be of this weather. I was never in wonderland around August. I was sleepy the whole day. But I went straight to Immigration Office from the airport. Lunch was KFC. And shopped a bit for camp at which I felt like going for a school trip. Mosh and I went to watch Inception where I fell asleep in the middle of the movie despite the explosion and gunshot. Apparently, the story is boring second way around and I was extremely tired. Emotionally.

I just cooked Maggi and judging on the gloomy lights streaming from the window, it looks like it's going to rain soon.

See you at camp.

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: