Quick One

Assalamualaikum

Quick night post while cooking. Mosh commented on the pimples I have nowadays. Well, it's not like I never got any pimples before, just that nowadays they are more pronounced than ever. It started during camp and some had gone away for good and some keep coming back again and again. Question is, why? Well, I think the answer would be I didn't daydream half as much as I do now. I don't remember daydreaming much through classes at school. When I was bored, I would scribble on papers or observed what others did. But I guess I daydream too much nowadays. Thus, the extra oil emission.

I have this one thing I want so badly since... um.. well let say long ago. And yes I'm going to try my best to get it ASAP. I made up my mind, and I decided on it. Now is time for action =)

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: