Less than 24 Hour

Assalamualaikum

I FINALLY wrote the official letter. Well, anything official is so not me. Anyway, I haven't packed. Can you believe it? It's less than an hour before my flight and I haven't chuck anything into the suitcase. Um, yeah I kind of happy to finally go home, but I can't help thinking what's waiting for me on the other side of the six-hours flight.

I finally found my senses and I came to realize that my senses must be the most cruel part of me. It kept throwing cold, harsh reality into my face just so I would come back from dreamland. In sorting between sensible and insensible things to do, it completely disregards my feelings over the matter and gave me only the blacks and whites of thing. It left me wondering was I always this heartless when running a logical judgment. I guess this is the thing about science. It sometimes makes you put the facts before the feelings.

I went to my ex-classmates' wedding yesterday. Um yeah plural. Both the bride and groom were my ex-classmates. Met lots of people from school. I have to say I did have an awesome circle of friends back in high school. And their awesomeness tripled over the years we did not meet. I can't help getting all giggled over their jokes. When I looked back to the times we spent at high school, I never expected we were going to have such mature conversation as an adult.

I'm going to be locked up at camp for three weeks starting the coming Thursday and I don't know if they'll allow fb or blogspot over there. But I'll keep myself connected as much as I can. And this is my promise to self : I won't be coming back until I am perfectly trained to groom myself immaculately, able to drive and able to wear contact lenses.

And mom asked me to come back on December for Farid's wedding. That left us with not much time right :p

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: