1st Tutoring Class

1st Tutoring Class

Assalamualaikum

Saya baru habis tutoring. Turned out sume tutees saya adelah perempuan. HOORAAYYY!!! See, saya dah teka dah tutor saya perempuan. Mane ade lelaki nama Kim Bo-Ra. Bo-Ra literally means purple. What kind of guy would have purple as name? Duh~ Lelong la ni yang kata diorang lelaki. Haih~ I was relieved that they are girls. Well, at least it won't be boring.

Dan saya rasa mereka mesti suke saya as tutor mereka. Coz I spent our tutor times doing their homeworks while listening to them chatting about everything. Their cousins, their friends, the senior they fancied, the type of guys they'd want to date, when is their 1st kiss, when will they get married, how many kids they want, what's their plan for marriage, what they wanna do with their boyfriend if they have one and bla bla bla. Nak cerite confirm tak cukup space. Ha-Eun, one of the girls, works part time at Guro CGV and she promised to give me extra popcorn when I come for movie :p

Originally, I planned to spend tonight farming more ancient adenas. Tapi npc down lak. So now I got nothing to do. Semalam masa try bawak NicoRobin spoiling S-grade weapon parts kat FOG, saya dapat Majestic boots. Weee~

Oh ye, tadi mereka tanye tentang my special someone. Saya jawab sebanyak mana yang saya rasa selesa untuk jawab secara jujur. Honestly, kalau orang bertanya pada saya direct, saya pun akan jawab direct juga. I prefer people asking me and hear everything from myself rather than make their own version of stories. Tanya saya dan saya akan jawab sejujurnya ape2 yang saya rasa saya boleh beritahu kamu. About anything. But understand that there are things I'd want to keep to myself too. Kamu pun begitu, kan? Tak kire macam mana kamu suke pun attention others, there are things you'd like to hide from others' view. Tak kire macam mana rapat pun kamu dengan kawan2 kamu, there are things you don't feel like telling them. And tak kire macam mana kamu open dengan special someone kamu pun, there are things you think is best for them not to know. Kan? Those are the things we call P.R.I.V.A.C.Y

Uh, ok. Tak tau nak tulis ape lagi. See ya then =)

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

huhu..gilak lah
haha..

pphoenix said...

ape yg gilak kelly?
ang bile nk update blog?