Hello Cruel Winter

Hello Cruel Winter

Assalamualaikum

Actually, I planned to get my Applied Maths homework done, but apparently, I couldn't seem to be able to figure out what's wrong with my integration works. First try is a nonsense. I wasted 3 pink papers for it. 2nd try after lunch, I did get the answer right. Ok. So I decided to do it all over again. This time, a lil bit more neatly. So that anybody who asks to borrow my homework is able to read and understand it properly. But this time, I didn't get the answer right. Oh well, I did use a different method from the one I used at my 2nd attempt. But I triple-checked everything and I still don't know what's wrong. Uhh~ I sooooo hate Fourier series.

Then I joined my clannies went for Queen Ant raid. Raid yang super leceh. But got tons of drops. I picked up a d-grade sword and enchanted it up to 8 before it evaporated. Wanted to go for more raids but it's Moshitta's turn to cook. So I decided that while waiting for him, I'm going to upload the Azman's group presentation for them. Tried changing the file name *so that they won't be having "GABUNGAN MENJADI TRANSFORMERS" as their file name on the internet* but couldn't. In fact, I couldn't access the file in any ways. Damn. Tunggu diorg balik kelas maths baru tanye.

Ooo.. ok. Last Saturday night, we got annual dinner at Seoul World Cup Convention Hall. Seating list were bad. Table arrangements were worse. Food was plenty. But ade sosej and daging itik yang tak tau datang dari mana. All over... let's just say it was less than last year. Our batch's video even kne stopped halfway sebab nak kejar masa. Tanak komplen panjang. The good part of it is that I got to sit with Moshitta, Scarsion and Scarsion's Choco Ball Queen :p Well, ok, in the seating list, I was supposed to sit with Scarsion's Choco Ball Queen at one end of the hall and Moshitta at the other end. But Moshitta changed his seat and Scarsion came to sit with his queen. So, yeah, at least it was nice and not that boring.




"How deep is your love?"
"Oh, very deep :p"

Outside, it's light snowing.
I remember our first snow.
"Tengok belakang ko," you said.
And as I turned around,
I saw fat, white snowflakes.
I turned back front,
Saw your mischievous smile.
"선생님, 눈이 와요!"
Teacher, it's snowing!





Oh awak...
Saya siryes tak kisah kalau awak tak mengarang puisi melankolik buat saya.
Mahupun menghadiahkan frame gambar besa2.
Ataupun mengirimkan bunga yang disembur perfume.

..............................

......................

.............

.....

Sebab saya mimpi ngeri malam tadi :p

*ni sme sbb totin ar. ceh*

10 comments:



Mardhiah S said...

haruskah winter itu digelar cruel?

dan jugak..

haruslah Scarsion korang punye special someone punye gelaran sebegitu panjang? ade masuk name mknan plak tuh..

pphoenix said...

korang tunggu time winter yg berangin
br tau beza sejuk chilly autumn ngn sejuk cruel winter

ChocoBall Queen tade la pjg
dia ske chocoball kot
tnye ar scarsion

RATNA RAHIM said...

hahaha file tuh..penah nampak kat usb dause...sungguh la kelakar file name tuh...haha

Totin Jamain said...

hoi hoi
jeles ke tak dpt puisi melankolik?
tak dpt frame gambar lilap
tak dapat bunga wangi?
ehehehehee
klau nak ckp jekla terus trang ngan ur bf
nanti die belikan LAGIK BESARRRR!!!
ahahhaa....

btw
cool la rambut ur bf
i loike!

pphoenix said...

cik bawang
aah.. kat usb bervirus dause
btw file tu utk presentation kat skola
bygkn lecturer bukak tgk filename gabungan menjadi transformers
seb baek lecturer korea :p

totin
helo
i pun x ingin okeh liplap2 ni

u jgn puji rambut dia
nnt dia tanak potong lg :p

Anonymous said...

puisi melankolik huhuuhuh...suwit :P

pphoenix said...

anonymous ni sape?
izi lg ke?

RATNA RAHIM said...

haah betul2..bervirus..die da bawak virus tuh sampai hanyang dah...hahaha silap2 prof tuh minat citer transformers ker..tak psl2 plak haha

Freena S said...

btw
cool la rambut ur bf
i loike!


abesla pasni ade org idong kembang..

Anonymous said...

KIKI
rambut bf kak ni tu original ke teknik rebonding
hahaha