Therapy

Therapy


Assalamualaikum

Hooraayyy~ Saya dah tak emo lagi *grins ear to ear*

Rahsianye??

Fries as therapy.

It's just soooo Farini-ish.

Some people takes chocolate when they are down. I do too, sometimes. When I was younger, it was always Vochelle *no-nuts!* with Cokes. Sebab waktu itu that was like the only thing I could afford to buy. I was still a school girl, kan? Duit belanja pun papa dengan mama yang bagi. You might say that Vochelle and Cokes berharga lebih kurang sama dengan sekotak fries, but, when I say fries as therapy, it doesn't mean a box of them. It's 2. And sometimes 3. So, no. I couldn't afford it. Besides, it's not like mama nak kasik saya lari gi Summit by myself everytime saya emo. Saya kan kecik lagi time tu. Haha :D

Tapi bile dah besa I can afford to go to some extend to make myself happy. Semalam I was even thinking of going to Yongsan today untuk beli PSP. Just so I'll feel a bit better *ceh. alasan semate :p* And so malam tadi, sejuk2 saya keluar cari fries. Dengan midsummer baby. Though dia at first tak tau kenapa saya moody, dia layankan jek teman saya though malam tadi sejuk gile. *thx T.T*

Umm.. ok. Hari ni sungguh sejuk. Dah winter ke ek? Sebab weather forecast menjangkakan snowing this coming tuesday. Bet it's not going to be hard. Just light snow and ice jek kot. But get your shoes ready for a slippier road, friends =) *I want my snow boots plix!*

Well, ok. That day kan, there's this post at bulletin board fs that caught my eyes. Nothing serious or anything. But interesting. Here goes :

You (that means everyone who reads this) are given one chance to ask me one question.

And I'll answer it no matter how crazy it is.

Send your question in the comment box. Or you can pm me on my ym. If it's too personal, I'll answer you back on pm too. But, yeah, I'll answer it anyhow. Just am curious if there's anything you'd want to know about me.

[edited] Saya spent half an hour kat saloon tadi. Teman midsummer baby potong rambut. Dah seminggu dia bising2 nak potong ke tanak. Last2 trim sket jek. Tapi nampak la pendek sket compared to dulu. Nampak lagi budak2 sket. Ahahaha~ Hilang dah muke matured awk :p
Kk. See ya =)




P/S : Oh ye. Special thanks to those who cares =) Don't worry, I won't stress out over such small things anymore. It's not good for my skin, I know *wink*

0 comments: