Home

Home

Assalamualaikum

I just landed yesterday. Cathay Pacific is fabulous because of 2 reasons. It arrived at both destinations (Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur) well ahead of schedule and it has got fabulous food (esp the caramel pudding is awesome). But tell the captain if I want a roller coaster ride, I'll probably go to everland. Not boarding some aircraft. I had to struggle and breathe a huuuge amount of air in just so to stop the feeling of nausea.

Mekdi was having a tough time adjusting to the slow speed of the internet. She'll miss Korea terribly. I accidentally did something to her lens when we were waiting for Huda so I think I'll buy her a new one when we get back.

I mixed up time a lot today. Woke up extremely early because my Touchie showed 4 or 5 something in the morning. And after Subuh prayer and a bit of playing with Anini before she was sent off to the babysitter I slept more. Woke up. Glance at my Touchie. 10.45 a.m. I started bashing Kiki who was next to me sleeping and asked didn't she want to get up. It's nearly 11 and she's got class at 3. And turned out it was only 9.45. I clearly forgot to reset the clock.

The hot day makes me feel sleeeeeepy. After lunch of Subway's Chicken Teriyaki at Mines, I slept the whole way Alin was driving back. Not much to do today. Especially since no one is available to entertain me currently. Wonder when am I meeting Dina.

Ok gotta go do some light reading for the day.

Till then

0 comments: