Merepek

Merepek

Assalamualaikum

I'm currently stuck at Alin's cc because she's away for a holiday. But I need to get home tomorrow if I want to be in time for Dina's wedding.

Semalam yang super penat. Amek komuter ke Seremban at 9 something. Sampai Seremban jek breakfast roti telur dengan teh ais. Alone. Kat kedai depan Seremban Parade. Kadang-kadang tersenyum sendiri bila teringat kegilaan kitorang cuti winter lepas. Dek kerana takde parking nak breakfast kat situ, maen parking jek tengah dunia. And then makan laju-laju sebab tanak kne saman. Ehe. One more bite to finish, Moshitta called, saying dia dah sampai. Then kitorg ke Jusco, hantar iPod Akmar. Sorry to her I couldn't be long sebab Moshitta was just supposed to fetch me home (that is to say his home). Asam pedas ikan parang, daging masak ungkep and sayur goreng for lunch. And durian as dessert. Yes. I ate it. One ulas. No further comment.

After Zuhur, Moshitta, Pkah, Along and I went to MidValley. Spent quite sometimes running our hands along the rows of books lining the racks at the PMR section, searching for 1 book. I wondered why weren't the books arranged according to the subject? Why just randomly? Kan sangat susah nak manage kalau camtu. And there's no rack number. So even if the books showed up when you look up the inventory in the computer, you don't even know where to search for it. It might even be in the stores kan?

Then go to a bunch of other places as well. Dinner was at Burger King. You might think Moshitta and I would be sick with Burger King already considering it's the one fast food we eat most during the semester, but no. Not when we can order more than just fish burgers. After a bit more walking and buying, we go home boarding the train at 10+. Setakat ni paling lewat saya pernah balik waktu di Malaysia. Saya tak pernah balik lewat tau kalau kat Malaysia =p

I am extremely fond with my new handbag. A gift from Along. I said previously that I badly need a new one. This one is just the style I want and is veerryy spacious, which means lots of rooms for gadgets and small notebooks and my dear shaker and glasses and calculator. Weee~ Now I don't need to crammed everything into my black Accessorize's anymore. It's already worn out. And so the next gadget on my wishlist would be a new digicam plix plox. Because I now have rooms for more gadgets to carry around =p. Er tapi Kak Irin tanya saya tadi. Macam mana kalau satu beg tu hilang semua? Err.. ehehe~

Ok ok. Tak tau nak merepek apa lagi.

Till then =)

0 comments: