Quickie Five

Quickie Five

Assalamualaikum

1. Now come to think of it, I don't think Abeek is a bad idea after all. To a lot others it might be a waste of time and money, but to me it's an opportunity of learning. And learning is the only thing I at least am good at.

2. I was in the middle of screaming on top of my lungs silently to the song playing on my Touchie when it ran out of battery. Crap.

3. Today is laundry day. I threw away an old black tshirt I don't quite use anymore because I'm too lazy to wash it clean and I turned a whole batch of washing green when I mixed that dark green top I rarely wear with other clothes.

4. Last night when Mekdi was already soundly asleep I was still tossing and turning. Her going to bed before me never happened in any of our sleepovers be it at her place or my place. And it's because of 2 things. The coffee beans' caramel latte and the heavy downpour.

5. I'm listening to a song which I think is the perfect summer song of all time. 비행기 by 거북이.

Till then

0 comments: