First Day in Seoul

First Day in Seoul

Assalamualaikum

First day in Seoul dan saya sudah menangis lagi. For the first time I don't feel like starting a new semester at all. In the past, I am always eager for a new semester, a fresh start. Tapi kali ni langsung takde hati. Is it the final year fever? Where you don't feel like studying and you just want to finish everything once and for all. Tapi saya tahu saya masih belum pasti bergelar final year student lah. I still had to work hard to make sure that this is my final year. There are still tons of credits to be finished. Maka Farini tak boleh malas.

To make things better, I thought of going for a movie. Maybe Dark Knight Imax or thriller Undead or Shopaholic. Tapi saya tak dapat tengok movie. And therefore I promised myself a new coat. Just to cheer myself up. Tapi makin sedih.

As I walk home alone this afternoon, I couldn't help missing Ardini. I know she's a bit bising but at least she'd keep me company, tagging along everywhere, calling Imo nonstop if I was out of sight for more than 5 minutes. Now it's just me on my own. It's going to be a tough year but I just have to survive it.

하지만 힘을 내 이만큼 왔잖아
이것쯤을 정말 별거 아니야
But didn't we work hard and came this far
This big of obstacles is nothing...

0 comments: