Getting on to 2nd Week

Getting on to 2nd Week

Assalamualaikum

Farini sangat komited dengan ABEEK. Seriously. Minggu pertama dah dilanda badai(?). Tak tahu macam mana 15 minggu yang mendatang. Tapi sebab komited, redah je.

I just realized I am just like Mama in a few ways. Not entirely alike. Just a bit similar. We both worry too much about small things. We are overly sensitive and easily freaked out in certain stuff. Only that I'm worse, I think. And we both hide our feelings by smiling. There are quite a few times when I saw Mama smiling in pretty bad situations. Yet I know underneath she's trying hard to soothe her own self.

Farini sedang mencari mood untuk resume membuat nota Manufacturing Processes dan homework Kinematics of Mechanism. Tapi sangat malas lah.

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: