About the Future

Assalamualaikum

I'm trying NOT to think about how much fun Bibik and Nadia will be having at KLCC-Times Square-Pavillion today. I have 2 days before deadline and I still have a bunch to do. Never mind. I'll get myself something decent when I finish everything. I'm trying to numb myself from any feelings and concentrate on my assignment, but apparently that is kind of hard to do.

Anyway, you'll realize I'm all-over the place lately. I have been constantly moving. KL to BP majorly. But also to other places as well. I realized now how many things I still haven't done so although everything is going well currently, I'm heading home next week.

If you ask me now, I'll still say I don't know anything about my future. I know now that no one does. But I hope there are some things good in store for me.

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: