Morning Ramblings

Assalamualaikum

Ok, I finished the assignment yesterday at about 9 something at night. After some cheating. Um well, you can't really call it cheating. No one said I cannot skip the video. Anyway, there's just left one more thing to do, so...

I really have to go get my shopping done today. Else mom would be ballistic. I need at least 2 more shirts and some groceries.

I am still yawning and my lids are heavy times ten, but I can't go to sleep anymore. Restless stomach, again. I have to say I don't fancy carbohydrate. Everytime I think about eating rice, I go urghh. Roti kadang-kadang laa. And sometimes I just eat mihun and kuayteow.

Ok let's admit. I'm a spoilt brat. I spoil myself more than other people spoil me. And people do spoil me a lot. But I can be very strict with myself too when I need myself to focus and be sensible.

Ok my head is spinning and I'm sleepy. I'm going to try sleep one more time :D

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: