Nearing The End

Assalamualaikum

Um... I think I'm not being myself currently. If I am, I would have finished all the things I should be doing since a few days ago. I just need to get a serious smack on my head so that I would just stop day-dreaming. Somebody, hit me please!

Anyway, things have been going well. A few ups and downs but hardly count as hardships. I actually do enjoy going around with Bibik. But well, as I picked up the book at MPH last Monday while I was out with Bibik and her friends, for the how-many times I realized why I do need to get myself a job. Books are expensive. And I always need lots of those T.T. And I want to continue my piano lesson. So a week left. I hope everything is going to be this well.

I hope today is going to be a fabulous day :)

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: