:?

Assalamualaikum

I am on a whirlwind of emotion right now, and I don't think I'm going to be down anytime soon. It isn't even eleven yet and I already wish I am in bed, waiting for tomorrow to come.

The latest of emotion involves me being furious with myself for being a coward I am. I feel like kicking myself. Umm.. no. I don't kick others when I'm mad at them, only when I'm mad at myself.

When I didn't hear anything within the week, I assumed things were going well. If not, I would've heard about the bad news, right? But when I didn't hear anything up till today, I started to feel anxious. I'm using all the strength I still have in me to stay positive. You know how extra-negative I am towards many things. But I'm trying not to be for this one.

I guess I'll just get back to sleep. Or is anyone up for coffee?

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: