My Dictionary

Assalamualaikum

Ok. 3rd post for today. Hard not to when all you do is staring at the computer from 8 something in the morning up till now.

Heart had been restless. Maybe because stomach is hungry. Oh I ate Maggi for lunch. And I finished the noodles. How cool was that? Yesterday I finished my 6 inch subway and I even devoured everything of my KFC snack plate. Except the bun, of course. I guess my appetite is back. Good.

I realized that the definition of a few words in my dictionary contradicts general definition. Well, that's not simply because I hate being ordinary, but rather in my day-to-day life, I found a new perspective of seeing things. No, there is no such word as BFF in my dictionary. There are Specials, VVIP and Little Wonders though. And lately, I have been wondering on the definition of love. Who doesn't? That word is not particularly an easy one to define.

Aaahhhh I'm just starting on session 11. I guess the reason I'm writing is just so I can keep myself sane. I hope Friday comes quickly. Because Friday is the deadline of EVERYTHING. And when Friday comes, I must have finish doing all the works XD

Assalamualaikum

0 comments: